Accreditations and Memberships
Waikato is one of only three business schools in Australasia with triple crown status. We are accredited to AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA - accreditations that confirm our status as a world-class business school.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is US-based and the world's oldest and biggest business school accreditation agency. By choosing an AACSB-accredited school, students can be sure they have access to high quality faculty, continually updated curricula, and real-world relevance that prepares them for the job market.
- The European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) is the quality assurance scheme run by the European Foundation for Management Development. EQUIS aims to raise the standard of management education worldwide by facilitating standard setting, benchmarking, mutual learning, and the dissemination of good practice.
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is based in London. Its focus is executive level education. Accreditation to AMBA means Waikato Management School's Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been measured against set criteria. It means our staff are acknowledged as experts in their ability to teach business at postgraduate level and the quality of their research and the extent of their business contacts and consultancy activities is at an accepted international level.
- Waikato Management School's Centre for Corporate and Executive Education is ISO9001 accredited.
- Our Management Research Centre is ISO9001 accredited.
Waikato Management School's membership of a variety of organisations ensures our staff and students are kept in touch with trends in business and community.
- Gold Foundation member of the Sustainable Business Network (SBN)
- Strategic partner to the New Zealand Business Council for Sustainable Development (NZBCSD)
- The Academy of Business in Society (ABIS)
- Asia Pacific Academy of Business in Society (APABIS)
- Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ)
- New Zealand Association for Environmental Education (NZAEE)
- Waikato Chamber of Commerce (WCOC)
- American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand (AMCHAM)