Information on fees is available to prospective students online at the University web page on Fees.
Financial support, such as loans or allowances, is available to some students. For further information check out
www.winz.govt.nz/ or phone 0800 88 99 00.
Cost-benefit of undergraduate study at Waikato Management School
- Annual programme fees
- Books and course materials
- Living expenses and income forgone: for full-time students
- Time commitment: around three hours preparation for every hour in class
- Pre course reading, attending class, presentations, assignments, group work, exams
- Balancing family, friends, work and study
- Better pay: Higher salaries for jobs requiring tertiary qualifications
- Faster promotions: accelerated career paths more likely
- Transferable skills: easier to move sectors, diversifying opportunities
- Renewable careers: ongoing learning avenues to counter knowledge 'shelf life'
- Lifelong resources to achieve individual or business goals