Management Student Centre (MSC)
Freephone: 0800 654 303
8.45am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday
Who are we?
Based in Waikato Management School, The Management Student Centre (MSC) can help you to make the best choices for your programme of study, answer any questions you may have about changing enrolment, choosing papers, graduating from university, and much more. We provide:
- Information for prospective students
- Orientation for students
- Enrolment and programme advice
- Entry and re-entry decisions
- Academic support through our Language and Learning Department
- Assignment hand-in and collection
- Space for you to study and meet with classmates
- Support for Waikato Management School students based at the Tauranga campus
To book an appointment with us, please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 654 303.
Our purpose is to help create a supportive environment for you and all management students so you enjoy a successful learning and social experience during your time with us.
New to Waikato Management School?
Here's some helpful links:
Need help with planning your programme of study?
Every Wednesday from 10.00am - 2.00pm we offer "drop-in" programme planning advice where you can visit us at MSC without making an appointment.
Email MSC@waikato.ac.nz for more information