You need to enrol online. Please read the information below BEFORE you start the online enrolment process.
The following is the documentation required to accompany your online enrolment:
- Verified* copy of your academic records
- Verified* copy of your birth certificate or passport plus marriage certificate (if you have changed your name)
- Evidence of English proficiency if you have not studied in New Zealand
- Provide a jpeg (head and shoulders) or one passport photo
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
A verified copy is a photocopy signed by someone in authority eg a school principal, solicitor or Justice of the Peace who has seen the original and checked the photocopy is a genuine unaltered copy. They will sign, date and stamp the photocopy with an official stamp, or write ‘verified original sighted and this is a true copy of that original’.
Click on the red "Apply Now" button, on the top right of the screen, to start the application process.