Get the business edge with a 1-year masters degree
Whether you want to fast-track your business career or expand your job opportunities, our one-year master's degrees and graduate diplomas will set you up with the skills to impress future employers.
You can start many of these programmes in either January, March, July or November each year.
Get the edge over other graduates at Waikato Management School, which has been Triple-Crown Accredited since 2005. This achievement puts us in the top 1% of all business schools worldwide for quality of teaching and research.
Need advice on your options? Talk to our friendly advisers in the Management Student Centre.
Phone 0800 654 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or come along to an information session.
Start a new career with a Graduate Diploma
Looking to quickly acquire new skills to build an amazing new career? Stuck in a job that no longer satisfies you?
A Graduate Diploma offers you a one-year pathway to rapidly gain expertise in a specialist area of business that you're excited about, but have never studied before at university.
A Graduate Diploma consists of 6-8 undergraduate papers (120 points) in a single subject. It's a smart way to switch careers when you already have a bachelor's degree in a different field.
Part-time study options are available to help you juggle work and family life.
At Waikato Management School, we offer Graduate Diplomas in:
See something you're interested in? Contact our team for advice at 0800 654 303 or email@example.com
Gain specialist expertise with a masters degree in business
Learn how technology is rapidly changing the global commercial environment and set yourself up for a cutting-edge career in digital business. Develop the expertise to bridge the knowledge gap between IT and management. Study online or on-campus, starting February or July. Opportunity to gain practical industry experience with a workplace internship. Find out more.
This research-based masters degree will bring you closer to the frontiers of knowledge in your specialist field. Set yourself up as a leader in management with critical insights and advanced analytical skills. Find out more.
1 year, starts March or November each year
- A transformative masters degree that is open to graduates of any discipline - from arts to science
- Develop the professional skills and personal attributes required to successfully lead organisations in today’s dynamic, technologically competitive markets
- Equips yourself with a comprehensive understanding of the global business environment
- Take part in a 'Dragon's Den' business competition
- On-the-job learning with an industry placement at a relevant host organisation.
14 months, starts January or November each year
- Designed for graduates who have never studied accounting before at university level
- Equips you for an entry-level career in professional accounting - the first step on the journey towards becoming a fully qualified Chartered Accountant
- Meets the academic requirements for graduating students to gain provisional membership of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), CPA Australia and ACCA,