Business Advisory Board
The Waikato Management School Business Advisory Board is a key body that helps ensure that the School understands the education and research needs of business. The Advisory Board provides support, comment and advice to the Dean and Management Group of the School on a broad range of current activities and future developments. Its members include representatives of a range of senior executives and board members from regional, national and international business plus senior management of the Waikato Management School.
Terms of Reference
- To provide a forum where new business and business education ideas and trends are identified and their relevance now and in the future debated.
- To act as a sounding board for specific proposals that Waikato Management School is considering.
- To review our executive education programmes including our MBA offerings and seek input regarding their strategic development.
- To provide input into research possibilities and other activities that they would like to see the school pursuing.
- To provide input to the school on such matters as the quality of students graduating from the school, how well the curriculum meets the needs of business and new papers and courses the Board would like to see developed.
- To provide ideas on new avenues Waikato Management School could pursue to obtain funding for research, new development and facilities.